True Thompson's Cutest Photos

Snack Time
Snack Time
"I am so obsessed with this angel!!!" Khloe wrote. "My baby bunny"

A Dip in the Pool
A Dip in the Pool
True cooling down as summer 2020 approaches!

True Turns 2!
True Turns 2!
"Happy birthday my sweet TuTu!! You are all of my unforgettable memories of the past few years, the precious magical moments of the present and the promise of a happy future," Khloe wrote in a heartfelt Instagram post. "You are literally my entire world! I can't believe you are TWO!! You make my life complete and I can't wait to have forever with you!!! Until the end of time; I love you my sweet girl."
Daddy & Me
Daddy & Me
True and dad Tristan are all smiles during their father-daughter photoshoot.

Mini Minnie
Mini Minnie
True gets her face painted at Chicago West's 2nd birthday party. "My Minnie kept asking to take pictures with me," Khloe wrote. "She put her arm around me, leaned on my cheek and posed I was melting lol."

Golden Girls
Golden Girls
Khloe Kardashian and her daughter appear at the 2019 Kardashian-Jenner Christmas party.

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays
It's beginning to look a lot like...

Girl Talk
Girl Talk
"I can't wait until we can have conversations," Khloe wrote. "My best friend!"

Model Behavior
Model Behavior
A casual winter weekday with True!

Pre-Xmas Present
Pre-Xmas Present
"Merry Christmas everyone!! We starting decorating our house yesterday and @jeffleatham surprised True with this beautiful pink tree. It's safe to say that True loves it!!! Thankful and blessed beyond words!"

Thanksgiving 2019
Thanksgiving 2019
"Everyday I give thanks that I was chosen to be your mommy!" Khloe captioned this precious photo of herself and True. "I'll never ever take this role for granted! Thank you Tutu! I will easily love you until the end of time!"

"Besties"
"Besties"
Khloe shared this priceless pic of True and Chicago West hugging it out in front of a picturesque sunset.
Tasty Tradition
Tasty Tradition
"♡ My baby bread baker!!! We bake bread together a few times a week ♡ I pray we continue this weekly tradition forever ♡"

Cruella De Vil
Cruella De Vil
To see her is to take a sudden...chill!

Jack-o'-Lantern
Jack-o'-Lantern
One of these pumpkins is not like the others!

Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee
Keep the Hallow's Eve looks coming, True!

Chocolate Factory
Chocolate Factory
"Oompa loompa doompety da
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa Doompety do
Doompety do"

Rawr!
Rawr!
True channels serious Wizard of Oz vibes in this precious lion costume.

Itsy Bitsy Spider
Itsy Bitsy Spider
The cutest arachnid we ever did see!

Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
"♡ SwanLake with TuTu Halloween look 1 You know I have many more to share ♡"

Mwah!

Mwah!
"The Love of my life!!!!"






Comments