Wema Sepetu asema ‘Haters its okay to Hate’ hizi picha zake sita mpya IG….

Baada ya APP yake ya Wema Sepetu kurudi, Bongo Movie Diva WS amekuwa akipost picha kali kutoka kwenye Photo Shoot yake mpya na baada ya kupitia baadhi ya comments amegundua kuwa na LOVE nyingi kutoka kwa watu, ila kuna HATE pia…
Ujumbe wake ulikuwa hivi>> “Behold Yours Truly… Now I have been goin through my Comments, Nat 1 by 1 but most of them… I got lots of lovers but as we all know There is no Love without a lil Hate Innit…??? Now Lets Cut the story short, We ALL know Most Haters Have So Much Envy… I mean Even I wud wish To Be Me… So its okay to Hate… Its Actually Allowed…. Oh thank You Guys for the Love…. Especially Mr. IF… It soo happens to Be my Jam at the moment…. so lets get the Love Goin and the Hate Keep On, Keep Keepin On… Goodnyt Now…
 

Comments