“I would have never paid for it!” Pendo responds after dildo scandal

Pendo
As you are all aware, Pendo the other day allegedly ordered for a vibrator from Beverly Mungai who happens to own G spot Kenya, the only non-closeted vibrator seller in Kenya. As reported and confirmed the Nairobi Diaries actress failed to pay for it until popular filmmaker Mercy Murugi stepped to settle the debt.


Since then Pendo kept her cool until just recently when she got to open up about the issue.  She openly admitted to ordering for the Dildo and went on to add that the reason she did not pay on time is because she was on a flight .
But since Beverly had embarrassed her on social media and also exposed her number, Pendo says that she would have not paid for the item even if Mercy Murugi had not stepped in.  According Pendo the lady used this to market herself since knew people would be interested in a scandal that carried Pendo’s name.

“I’m not paying even a dime. I’m sure people didn’t know she sells vibrators and dildos and now she is making money from my branding. But she saw the best way is to put my photo and phone number on social media. If we go to court, I will not pay anything because of defamation of character. Business is not handled that way. In fact, she is the one supposed to pay me. I’m not going to sue her, si ametengeneza business yake. Atafutemtumwingine basi.”

Comments